Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Livin' The Life 7/22/2013

Here's what's going on in my life lately:

My friend trains sea lions at the Queens Zoo.  My sister, nephew and I went to check out the scene.

There was also a petting zoo.  This bunny was ginormous!
I think he's about 20 pounds.

On my way back home from a show in the Lower East Side.
I think this is pretty self-explanatory.

 
This is the first year I've caught the 4th of July fireworks from New Jersey.
I usually see them from NYC but since I live right next to the Hudson in Hoboken this year, I figured it was time to check things out.

An Underwear Run?!?! How did I miss the sign up ;)
Yes, I do shady things like take pictures of my computer with my iPhone.
Legit screenshots are too much to deal with.

Tucked into a nice pasta dish (Salsiccia) at Galli Restaurant.  Delicious!

I like to take pictures of my mugs.  I have too many of them.
This is my fave.  I have yet to grow up.

Whoa.  Love this song.  New old-school find on Pandora.

Did I mention that I'm in an "80's summer songs" Pandora channel phase?
This song takes me back to college (not in the 80's) when my friend and I would put this song on repeat at the coffee shop we worked at.  Then we would run around screaming "Whip it good!" to everyone.  By the way, our shift was from 9:30pm - 2am on Sunday nights.  We had to keep ourselves entertained somehow.

I bought a supersoaker.  Yes.  Yes, I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment