Sunday, December 1, 2013

Livin' The Life 12/1/2013

I haven't done one of these posts in a while, so while I'm digesting Thanksgiving meal numero umpteen, here's a roundup of my latest set of iPhone pictures.

I took a trip to Baltimore in early November.  I spent some time on a
street with cobblestones and colorful autumn leaves.  I also liked 
this sign, even though I don't like olives.

 
 I was only in B-more for 24 hours and I was determined to 
eat crab while I was there.  Enter the Sweet Baby Jesus.
Yes, it was as wonderful as it looks.

A gorgeous sunset on the way home from work.

Steeler socks and Chucks.
Worn that one time in November when it was 60 degrees outside.

I'm not proud of this, but I did it anyway.

Ceiling lights at The Continental in Philadelphia.
I'm sort of obsessed with these.

Another beer! This one is a brownie-flavored porter.
Much better than Colt 45.

 Shoestring fries.
I would have enjoyed these more if they were easier to eat.  

 Starbucks is all red!
I've already purchased my annual Starbucks holiday mug.

 My friend Kat created this.  Love!

Gloomy day working from home.
Also, the leaves on the tree outside my window are now gone.  Sad face.

 My sister's brownstone in Brooklyn.

 My mom and I consumed some wine outside on the stoop.
It was 30 degrees.

 Pecan pie. My favorite!

 [adult swim] promo on Broadway.

 The Empire State Building says Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Thanksgiving leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment