Monday, June 18, 2012

Livin' the Life 6/18/2012

I want to update you about my life. Like my everyday life. I take a ton of iPhone pictures but I recently realized that they simply hang out on my phone once I'm done taking them. So let me show you what I'm up to!

This type of blog post will be sort of sporadic. I'm pretty much planning on sharing pics with you guys when I have the time and inclination to post them. There will still be a ton of food in this blog's future. Never you fear.

Without further ado, here's what I've been doing recently:

My friend Roz is in the new Adam Sandler movie so a bunch of friends got together to watch it. I think the rest of the theater wasn't too fond of us.

I made a French Onion Soup grilled cheese with Balsamic Caramelized Onions. (Oh gee, now you're all going to see the amount of time that passes between me making a dish and posting it to the blog. No judgements allowed!)

Tried to go to Fish in the West Village of NYC for all-you-can-eat crabs on Saturday. It was quite disappointing to see the sign on the door announcing that they were out of blue crabs. Not cool.

Ended up at Cornelia St. Cafe in the West Village instead and had a phenomenal brunch.

Leisurely stroll through Hoboken on the way to the PATH station Sunday morning.

Went back to the West Village on Sunday for dinner at Palma, a beautiful Italian restaurant that I will be going back to. Isn't it cute?

I had the tomato basil gnocchi with mozzarella. Delish. My friend and I are obsessed with these fleur de lis plates. Gorgeous!

We also sat in the garden out back, right next to a wall covered in ivy (or an ivy-like plant). Look up!

 
Ran across this sign on the way to City Winery to catch an Alice Smith show. I thought it was funny.

At the Alice Smith show. This lady is the real deal, peeps. Wonderful show, as always. Oh you don't know? I go to every show of her that I can make it to. It's like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment